Good practice advisory group
The Group provides a forum for the identification and discussion of issues relevant to developing good practice to support implementation and promotion of the Land Rights and Responsibilities Statement.
- Discussing priorities for the preparation of protocols and guidance and training
- Advising how best to address and influence issues
- Promoting the good practice programme
- Feedback and endorsement of protocols, guidance and training where appropriate.
Members of the Group are:
- Scottish Land Commission
- Community Land Scotland
- Development Trusts Association Scotland
- National Farmers’ Union Scotland
- Scottish Land and Estates
- Scottish Property Federation