Join us at the Scottish Land Commission’s conference to look at the role of land reform in achieving Scotland’s agenda for sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
Land ownership and use are central to increasing productivity, reducing inequalities, creating a fair and prosperous Scotland. We will explore these themes through a number of key note speakers and panel discussions.
The conference will explore:
- Land reform and it’s role in growing Scotland’s economy
- Productive land ownership – what it means and how it can be achieved
- What can we learn from international experience
- Learning from other sectors
- Roseanna Cunningham, Cabinet Secretary for Land Reform
- Steve Dunlop, Chief Executive of Scottish Enterprise
- Hamish Trench, Chief Executive of Scottish Land Commission
- Professor Dieter Helm CBE, Professor of Energy Policy, University of Oxford
With more to be announced!